Recent Posts

Recommended Rabbit Food

Subpages for Videos:

Videos

How to Build a Rabbit Condo

The name says it all. This is the one that got this whole project started.

Rollin’ Rabbits

This funny video looks like a competition between Red and Priscilla to see who can “out roll” the other. Red scores points for enthusiasm, but Priscilla has the advantage in size and weight.

Comments

Pingback from How to build a rabbit condo | Build a Rabbit Condo
Time: December 20, 2007, 9:54 am

[…] Videos […]

Comment from jodi mccomb
Time: January 24, 2008, 6:00 pm

Hey, i just bought all the supplies to make my own bunny condo. The only thing I’m concerned about is that I really like the drop down tray on my old bunny cage and I’m a little concerned about the mess the bunny is gonna make. She is litter trained but still has droppings in the cage regularly.

Comment from giuseppe
Time: January 31, 2008, 5:25 pm

lol… rolling rabits are the funniest video iv ever sean KEEP IT UP

Comment from suzanne perkins
Time: February 28, 2008, 4:30 pm

i’ve printed your instructions, and love your videos…how do i get to log in, if i’ve not done that yet…i’d like to be on your email list…i live in east texas

Comment from Fiona Thompson
Time: August 3, 2008, 6:26 pm

A very affordable option for building a condo, but what do you recommend for keeping the mess inside the condo? Have you found that they prefer certain levels for specific things, such as, sleeping high or low?

Great videos.

Comment from areah
Time: August 14, 2008, 9:44 pm

hey thanks for this info my baby rabit needs a better condo mines made of cardboard bt my paents are now buying the materials this weekend hey do yu know any good toy ideas for rabbits to? and if you do could you send me an e mail? thanks

Comment from areah
Time: August 14, 2008, 9:45 pm

hey thanks for this info my baby rabit needs a better condo mines made of cardboard but my parents are now buying the materials this weekend hey do yu know any good toy ideas for rabbits to? and if you do could you send me an e mail? thanks

Pingback from Welcome to Friendly Farms! » Frenchie
Time: March 23, 2010, 6:44 pm

[…] with her very own space in a quiet corner of a room her family spends a lot of time in. Many people build their own rabbit condos from inexpensive shelving that can be found at most large department stores. Others use puppy […]

Pingback from Peter's Bunny Space » Blog Archive » Bunny Condo
Time: May 6, 2010, 12:04 am

[…] more research today on Bunny Condos.  I found a great site and video tutorial by rabbitcondo.com.  Another similar condo building video by Tara Burner can be found […]

Write a comment